ಸೋಮವಾರ, ಜುಲೈ 07, 2014

New lease of life!!!

Wednesday July 02, 2014 @12:00 midnight.

This is the date to remember forever, I went through all kind of emotions,  This day gave me a new lease of life. We got our first baby girl at 12:00 AM midnight. We welcomed our little angel to life. She is beautiful. It was such a joyful moment. I found myself very proud and yet very humble to hold her tiny self in my hand. It was very fulfilling moment. All emotions were rushing in through my heart.  I was jumping in joy.

My wife was in deep pain just after delivery. She saw her child, she felt immense happy and she was in tears. I showed her the baby, she asked; is she alright? does she look fine? does she have her anatomy right?. I could sense her fear. But with god grace we were blessed with a cutest little angel. She is the most beautiful gift we ever received. I thank god for this wonderful gift.

I take this day as beginning of my new phase of life. I seek forward very beautiful days ahead with our new child. How special she is? is beyond any explanation or expression. Her tiny fingers, her hairs, her cheeks, her lips, her tiny legs, her small toothless mouth, sharp ears and wide open eyes; list goes on. Just a glimpse of her makes a day better. It's just four days, she has already filled in every inch of our life.

We have started nesting a new life, she has become reason. She has leased us a new life.

---Theja  

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ: